Floor and Area Disinfection for Sanitising Your Home and More
The first and foremost function of sanitary is to make sure the area is free from viruses, germs and bacteria. This is why the housekeeping department in all healthcare facilities is deployed to ensure these areas are clean, safe, and healthy environments for patients or residents, staff, and visitors.
Floor disinfection can work beyond healthcare facilities as well, it is not a limited usage. Matter of fact, keeping your home and office clean can bring so many benefits. Not to mention public places like malls, schools, kindergarten and many more. This is the time where we take hygiene seriously. We would never know how and where pathogens and germs are spread but we can always take precaution.
From wearing face masks to using hand sanitisers, let’s extend cleanliness to our surrounding. Create a cleaning schedule or program at home or work is the key to effective cleaning and disinfecting of environmental surfaces such as floor, wall, furniture and more.
How to Clean and Sanitise with IMEC 556 Sanitise Floor Disinfection and Spray
The areas such as floor, walls, tables and surfaces care disinfection program comprises three key elements: use of effective disinfectants detergents and tools. Your choice of disinfectants detergent is the most important. Introducing IMEC 556 Sanitise, it’s a 10 litres floor disinfection detergent made to clean with maximum effect. IMEC 556 Sanitise is an effective one step sanitiser, deodorizer and cleaner formulated for industrial and institutional cleaning. It also gives out fresh lemon scent and unlike the conventional floor disinfectant, IMEC 556 will not produce bad odour and it has HALAL certificate too!
Moreover, IMEC 556 can be used on all types of surfaces. It is not limited on the floor. Use it to lean the walls, ceilings, tabletops, chairs when you’re disinfecting the room or halls.
IMEC 556 Sanitise as Sanitiser Spray.
IMEC 556 Sanitise can be used as spray too. Mix a portion of it into a bottle of spray and use it on any surface. You can wash your hands all the time but the virus can still cling to surfaces you carry with you into your home, like your clothes, shoes, packages and even your phone. To keep the germs at bay, spray IMEC 556 solutions on it. Once or twice a day you should do this to remove germs, but if someone in your house is sick, you may want to spray down surfaces more frequently.
IMEC 556 benefits:
- One step sanitizer, deodorize and cleaner (3 in 1 Detergent)
- Contain Quaternary Ammonium Compound that effectively against most of bacteria and viruses such as COVID-19, pseudomonas, salmonella & staphylococcus
- No rinsing required
- Combination of surfactants and quat disinfectant
- Suitable to use in washroom, shower room, countertop, dining table, cabinet, hospital ward, garbage cans
- For sanitation of floors, walls and fixtures, and fittings
- Lemon fragrance
- Recommended to use at Home, Office, Hotel, Hospital, Shopping Mall, F&B, Factory, Education, Bank, fitness center & etc
Add in one more cleaning routine with:
Anti Bacterial Cleaning Set (IMEC 556 SANITISE)
- Only add one portion of IMEC 556 SANITISE which equivalent to 20 Litres of water
- Spray Bottle (3 Unit)
- Hand pump (1 Unit)
- IMEC 556 SANITISE 10 Litre (1 Unit)
- Used in spraying method and can be applied on all type of surfaces such as laptop, table top, door, walls and more
Visit ITSSB website and order now for cleaner environment: